* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Writing/Photography Prompt: "BOOKMASH"

Don't know if anyone's taken the time to click any of the blog and site links I have on regular update in that long column at the right, but one of my very favorites is Stan Carey's, "Sentence First."  I'm not going to waste space telling you all about him.  Just go to his site and check out what he does.  I've only been reading him for a few months, but the other day he posted his eighth "bookmash," of which I propose a frenzy! 

Check out his most recent, and do one of your own!  Email it to me, and I'll put it up on the blog.

***

The Web of Words, by Stan Carey
October 19, 2010.

The web of words
Caught in the web of words –
The elements of editing,
The grammar of living –
I may be some time.
.
I almost included this title at line 2, but I felt it would be too harsh.  This is the eighth ‘bookmash’ I’ve posted. Numbers 1–7 are here.

2 comments:

  1. ok, i dig that and think i might have to do my own bookmash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it, Katie! I'm going to do one this evening (since all my video attempts are falling apart lately...).

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to subscribe to the thread to receive discussion updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...