* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.

Monday, October 18, 2010

TIME'S UP: announcing the WINNERS (yes, with an "s")

CONGRATULATIONS BRITANY AND KARLI--
YOU WIN!

The very first contest is over.  As the turnout of entries included but 2 individuals, I'm not going to bother running their names through some randomness generator (random.org, I think it is), and simply give the prize to both of them.  That just means I need to make a second bookmark and choose a second book of poetry, which I will do (the latter) right now.

I will be back with scans of the covers of the books for Karli and Britany shortly. 

In the meantime, Britany and Karli, send me a facebook message with the easiest way to get a hold of you so I can get your address so I can mail you your prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to subscribe to the thread to receive discussion updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...