Some time ago I did a "Wednesday's for Kids" featuring Roger Price's droodles, and posted two of my own (all of his are copyrighted). As it only takes a few seconds to doodle a droodle, I figure I'll do one up every so often and post it for your suggested titles.
* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.
All-Time Most Popular
- Sunday Poetry XV -- Art Chirography or Concrete Poetry
- WHAT RHYMES WITH ORANGE?
- WEDNESDAY'S FOR KIDS, Inaugural Post
- WEDNESDAY'S FOR KIDS II: Carle, Frostic, and Pickles
- Wednesday's for Kids IX -- DROODLES AND MAD LIBS, ONLY BETTER!
- DUBLINERS, by James Joyce: "The Sisters"
- INVISIBLE CITIES IV -- Cities and Desire: DOROTHEA
- INVISIBLE CITIES XV -- Cities and Desire: FEDORA
- AUTUMN, by T.E. Hulme
- INVISIBLE CITIES II -- Cities and Memory 1: DIOMIRA