* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

DON'T MISS THIS ONE!

WE START OUR NEW BOOK ON MONDAY, MAY 30

In case you haven't heard, our next book, starting this coming Monday, is brilliant.  If you love poetry and/or so-called "experimental" writing, and if you love the best that either of these--or better, both together--has to offer, then this (have I overdone it yet?) will wow you.  It wowed me.  (And hopefully I'm not presuming too much assuming that since I've loved it, so you will love it.  See, not only am I really excited about the new book, I'm really excited to be done with Kim, which I think may very well be slowly killing me--even, dare I say, crushing my very soul.)  I will stop now.  Here's a picture.  Get a copy--GET A FREAKING COPY! --and join us on Monday.

"Interpretation of Italo Calvino's Invisible Cities,"
courtesy of maryannpark.com


"The Castle of the Pyrenees," by Rene' Magritte,
courtesy internetculturale.it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to subscribe to the thread to receive discussion updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...