To the first 5 (unless I just get a crazy-huge response, in which case I will expand to 10) responders--and just a word is enough--to this post will be sent in the mail, the physical mail operated by the worthy USPS (once, of course, they've emailed me their mailing address), the following:
- 1 or more pieces of paper (white, colored, textured, who knows),
- 3 or more random art supplies (crayons, tissue paper, chalk, glitter, stencils, whatever), and
- 1 BRICK prompt (book quotation, author, poem, title),
- 1 SASE (Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope) for return to me, hopefully within a week or so.
SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS FABULOUS ARTISTIC OPPORTUNITY?
- be one of the first five people to COMMENT ON THIS POST,
- send me your US Postal mailing address to my email address,
- wait for your letter from me,
- get crazy creative,
- mail the results back
Piece of cake, yeah?
* Imagine what Weird Al would do with this song under the title of this post: