* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, everyone, and welcome to my Wall. 

I've got a lot of great ideas for what to do with this place, but I need your input to get started. 

Ideally, and as I kind of mentioned in the little blurb, this is really just my classroom (selfishly so and, hopefully, even if just a little, altruistically).  I want to do here the same stuff I did as an English teacher, particularly now that I'm no longer teaching.  I'll put up new posts a couple times a week, discussing the previous "assignments" and giving a preview of what's coming next.  I'll answer questions, either in direct response to posted comments or questions, or, if I need the extra space, as a full entry all by itself.

Your part is simple: DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH THIS!  If you want to read and write and participate, awesome.  If you just want to stop by every once in a while and check things out--see if there's something you're actually interested in--that's just as well. 

If you don't mind, please take a moment to do the SURVEY ON YOUR RIGHT.

Additional comments or questions?  POST 'EM!

This could be a lot of fun.

(It could also totally flop.  If that happens, well, I don't know....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to subscribe to the thread to receive discussion updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...