Hello, everyone, and welcome to my Wall.
I've got a lot of great ideas for what to do with this place, but I need your input to get started.
Ideally, and as I kind of mentioned in the little blurb, this is really just my classroom (selfishly so and, hopefully, even if just a little, altruistically). I want to do here the same stuff I did as an English teacher, particularly now that I'm no longer teaching. I'll put up new posts a couple times a week, discussing the previous "assignments" and giving a preview of what's coming next. I'll answer questions, either in direct response to posted comments or questions, or, if I need the extra space, as a full entry all by itself.
Your part is simple: DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH THIS! If you want to read and write and participate, awesome. If you just want to stop by every once in a while and check things out--see if there's something you're actually interested in--that's just as well.
If you don't mind, please take a moment to do the SURVEY ON YOUR RIGHT.
Additional comments or questions? POST 'EM!
This could be a lot of fun.
(It could also totally flop. If that happens, well, I don't know....)
* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.
All-Time Most Popular
- Sunday Poetry XV -- Art Chirography or Concrete Poetry
- WHAT RHYMES WITH ORANGE?
- WEDNESDAY'S FOR KIDS, Inaugural Post
- WEDNESDAY'S FOR KIDS II: Carle, Frostic, and Pickles
- Wednesday's for Kids IX -- DROODLES AND MAD LIBS, ONLY BETTER!
- DUBLINERS, by James Joyce: "The Sisters"
- INVISIBLE CITIES IV -- Cities and Desire: DOROTHEA
- INVISIBLE CITIES XV -- Cities and Desire: FEDORA
- INVISIBLE CITIES II -- Cities and Memory 1: DIOMIRA
- AUTUMN, by T.E. Hulme