Today's the day, and I'm jumping the gun by something like fifteen hours or so. East of Eden has won. I've got some work to take care of, and I'm sure all of you do to. If you haven't got your copies of the book yet, pick one up, or find it pirated on the WWW, because you're getting your first reading assignment tonight.
Cheers. Good luck. Ask questions. Convince more to join us!
* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.
All-Time Most Popular
- Sunday Poetry XV -- Art Chirography or Concrete Poetry
- WHAT RHYMES WITH ORANGE?
- WEDNESDAY'S FOR KIDS, Inaugural Post
- WEDNESDAY'S FOR KIDS II: Carle, Frostic, and Pickles
- Wednesday's for Kids IX -- DROODLES AND MAD LIBS, ONLY BETTER!
- DUBLINERS, by James Joyce: "The Sisters"
- INVISIBLE CITIES XV -- Cities and Desire: FEDORA
- INVISIBLE CITIES IV -- Cities and Desire: DOROTHEA
- AUTUMN, by T.E. Hulme
- Sunday Poetry XXV -- ART CHIROGRAPHY II