When it comes to it, I'm a selfish man. While I love teaching, I love (almost as much) the fact that I learn so much more teaching something than just reading it. Even if no one else reads a thing on this to-be "blog," I'm gonna do it anyway. Each of these books has changed my life. Some of these books have done so over and over again. They can do this for anyone. Cheers.
* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.
All-Time Most Popular
- Sunday Poetry XV -- Art Chirography or Concrete Poetry
- WHAT RHYMES WITH ORANGE?
- WEDNESDAY'S FOR KIDS, Inaugural Post
- WEDNESDAY'S FOR KIDS II: Carle, Frostic, and Pickles
- Wednesday's for Kids IX -- DROODLES AND MAD LIBS, ONLY BETTER!
- DUBLINERS, by James Joyce: "The Sisters"
- INVISIBLE CITIES IV -- Cities and Desire: DOROTHEA
- INVISIBLE CITIES XV -- Cities and Desire: FEDORA
- AUTUMN, by T.E. Hulme
- INVISIBLE CITIES II -- Cities and Memory 1: DIOMIRA