* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Newer Schedule, Fewer Posts

Just a quick note: my new swing shift (2 weeks' worth) is going to make it nearly impossible to keep up with things on the blog.  Read ahead if you'd like, send me emails about what you're reading, put together discussion points and questions, and I'd be happy to put up the good stuff.  If not, be patient.  Things will settle down a bit over here eventually (though not likely until after the cross-country move coming up), and then I can get back to a regular daily pace.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's no problem. I figured as much. I've got plenty of other stuff that I'm working on anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to subscribe to the thread to receive discussion updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...