Her head hung down
Gazed at earth, finally keen,
As the rabbit at the stoat,
Till the earth was sky,
Sky that was green,
And brown clouds passed
Like chestnut leaves along the ground.
* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.
All-Time Most Popular
- Sunday Poetry XV -- Art Chirography or Concrete Poetry
- WHAT RHYMES WITH ORANGE?
- WEDNESDAY'S FOR KIDS, Inaugural Post
- WEDNESDAY'S FOR KIDS II: Carle, Frostic, and Pickles
- Wednesday's for Kids IX -- DROODLES AND MAD LIBS, ONLY BETTER!
- DUBLINERS, by James Joyce: "The Sisters"
- INVISIBLE CITIES IV -- Cities and Desire: DOROTHEA
- INVISIBLE CITIES XV -- Cities and Desire: FEDORA
- AUTUMN, by T.E. Hulme
- Sunday Poetry XXV -- ART CHIROGRAPHY II