* NOTICE: Mr. Center's Wall is on indefinite hiatus. Got something to say about it? Click HERE and type.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Internet Searchers

I am a constant--neurotic, even--blogger stat checker (you know, how many people, who they are, where they're from, and how they get here--to the blog).  It's the "how they get here" bit that's led me to an issue I wouldn't have predicted when I started this thing last year.  

I use a lot of Roman numerals in my post titles (and for it maybe you've guessed where this little entry is going), and I learned that 30 (enter 30 into my little Google search bar above to see 'em all) is particularly problematic.  I'll just leave it at that.

For some reason it bothers me that people searching for that manage to end up here, on my blog.  Go figure.  As I'm putting up a new entry for Wednesday's for Kids today (yeah, yeah -- a day late -- big deal), and it would be post 31, I'm going to avoid the problem altogether and skip to forty.  

There.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to subscribe to the thread to receive discussion updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...